During Charles' morning nap (I never thought he'd take naps) I took the Honda to get the oil changed and Russell fixed the fence and worked on the guttering that fell down a few weeks ago. We were even able to eat lunch together before Charles woke up.
After Charles' nap, Russell spent the afternoon mowing while I fed Charles lunch. Then Charles played and I searched on-line for umbrella strollers and Russ' summer text book.
It's such a nice day that we decided to go to the park. We went to Grandma Goentzel's and to our surprise we found Grandma Goentzel with cousins PJ and Brookelyn. We had some dinner and then walked to the park. Charles enjoyed the walk and laughed in the swing. He went on the slide for the first time and wasn't too sure about it. PJ enjoyed the slide, monkey bars, and even found a helium balloon floating through the neighborhood. Brookelyn pushed the stroller and hung upside down on the swing.
It's such a nice day that we decided to go to the park. We went to Grandma Goentzel's and to our surprise we found Grandma Goentzel with cousins PJ and Brookelyn. We had some dinner and then walked to the park. Charles enjoyed the walk and laughed in the swing. He went on the slide for the first time and wasn't too sure about it. PJ enjoyed the slide, monkey bars, and even found a helium balloon floating through the neighborhood. Brookelyn pushed the stroller and hung upside down on the swing.
Thursday evening Charles and I went for a walk. We walked to Grandma's house. Russell had class and wasn't going to be home until late, so we wanted to get out of the house. We ended up going with Grandma to our favorite Mexican restaurant, Poblano's. Russell was done studying for Friday's test so he met us there on his way home.
Charles is finally sitting in a high chair, and has mastered putting Cheerios in his mouth. He's better with with his left hand, but prefers to use the right one. I wonder what that means...
No comments:
Post a Comment