Friday, June 27, 2008

Stormy Weather

Don't know why...there's no sun up in the sky...stormy weather...
Evidently there was a big storm last night. Russell and I didn't hear anything. I was even up just before 2am going to the bathroom and Russell said he was up at or around 2, but the only thing I noticed was lightening. The reason I found out there was a storm is because my mom called me this morning and told me they had a huge limb down. There were winds 40-60mph, maybe faster. A semi even got overturned west of Goddard on Kellogg. I can't believe we didn't hear a thing!
Here's what the damage looked like at their house.


Thankfully our fence is up. It's hot and sunny now that the storm has moved through. It's supposed to be 98 degrees today and we're supposed to have more storms tonight--a recipe for more severe weather.

1 comment:

Brown Family Blog said...

glad you all are ok. :o)