Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Misc. Photos and Other Stuff

A few Saturdays ago we went to Taco Bueno to grab a quick lunch before running some errands. I must say, I had the BEST diet soda I've had in a long time. Why was it so good? I don't know. But I do love that their medium drink is 32 oz! For some reason Charles had two cups in his bag. We try to take the red one with us when we eat out because it has a straw. He always wants our drinks with straws and he does NOT need to drink pop!



Last Thursday was a snow day. It began overnight and snowed off and on throughout most of the day. They even cancelled school and there wasn't much on the ground yet. We ended up with about 5 inches. It was cold and we had cabin fever, so I gave Charles some intersting things to play with. I made a drum set with pots, pans, metal bowls, and wooden spoons. I also made a fort by covering the card table with a blanket. Both kept him entertained for a few minutes at a time.


You'll notice he looks away. Guess I shouldn't have the TV on--he watches it!

Climbing. He's figured it out. He has trouble getting on the couch in the living room, but has managed to get on the coffee table and STAND UP on it. He also climbs under the coffee table and gets stuck. He tries to get up and the glass piece moves. Today we were in the basement and he got on everthing. I wish I got a picture or video clip of him sitting in the rocking chair, rocking and reading a book. But, it didn't last long enough for me to capture it.


Not just climbing on chairs, but also in things.
This is a wooden crate I usually keep filled with blankets.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love to climb. Especially if we can climb IN something. He is getting so big...

Sheila said...

Don't you just love this age? I do! Charles is cracking me up playing those "drums"!
Also, now I am hungry for Taco Bueno:)