We had our 9 month check rescheduled to yesterday. Here are the stats:- 21 pounds, 10 ounces
- 30 inches long
Charles is still in the 90th percentile in height and has jumped into the 60th percentile in weight. To quote Dr. Scott, "he's a tank!" Thankfully there were no shots and his ears are clear. He's been pulling on them and we haven't been sure if they hurt or if Charles has just discovered that they're there. Or, maybe he pulls on them when he's tired. I haven't figured out a pattern yet.
Yesterday was Russ' day off. He had class in the morning and rode to the University with Mom. Charles and I picked him up and we ran some errands. I got a much needed haircut. It's such a treat to go to the beauty shop and be pampered. It was my reward for losing 5 pounds. There's more to go to fit into my pre-pregnancy summer clothes. I think the next reward will be a pedicure.
Today I'm going to take on an overwhelming responsibility--taking both dogs to the vet with Charles in tow. The ride there should be interesting. I may drop Charles off at Christy's house while I head to the vet, which is just around the corner from her house. It will just depend on when I get out the door.
We're planning going out for Mexican food today. It's Cinco de Mayo!!! I'm sure they'll all be busy since it's Saturday. We'll have to go for a late lunch or early dinner. It will depend on when Russell gets home from basketball and what he's got on his schedule. He's got a final on Wednesday and then he's done until summer classes start, sometime after Memorial Day.
No comments:
Post a Comment