- August 1--Micah, age 1
- August 6--Sharon (my mother-in-law)
- August 8--Christy (my sister)
- August 11--Mason (my cousin)
- August 15--Charles, age 3
- August 15--Carson (my nephew) was born
- August 20--Heather (my sister-in-law)
This is just a list of family members, we've got LOTS of friends who've got birthdays too (Jeremy, Kirsten, Joel, Joel's Amy, and Imie III, to name a few)! We've also got several extended family members with birthdays too, but I don't know all the dates for those.
We also have several anniversaries too...
- August 7--Stephanie & Paul
- August ??--Jane & Bob
- August 14--John & Lola
- August 15--Mom & Dad, 39 years (yes, they share their anniversary with two grandsons' birthdays)
- August 31--Russell & Stacey, 7 years
We had a big birthday party planned for August 8th, the week between Charles & Micah's birthdays. But, that afternoon I came down with the flu. Luckily it only lasted about 24 hours, but in the meantime we had to cancel the party and I spread the bug to both Russ' mom and sister.
I was happy to feel well enough to watch Charles open all the presents (while Micah at the paper). There were quite a few even though it was just Russell's family and my family brave enough to face the germs! We have Charles his big gift that night...Better Batter Baseball.
Some pictures:
I've tried several times to upload pictures, but I never am able to do so. Sorry! Maybe it'll work again in the future. In the meantime, check Facebook for photos!
No comments:
Post a Comment