Friday, October 24, 2008

Wedding Bellls...

No, none of our siblings, relatives, or friends have gotten engaged (yet)! I was tagged by my friend Deanna and asked to post the sixth picture in my sixth folder. Well...here it is:


I'm supposed to explain the picture. My brother got married almost 2 years ago to Heather. Their anniversary will be in December. This is one of about seven or eight pictures I took. Of course the first five are pictures of Heather's hair when she was practicing with her veil and trying to figure out how to do her 'do! Don'tcha just love butt shots? At least at a wedding the backside of an outfit is pretty and flattering.

So... Sheila , Jen, Brandi, Danelle, and Desirae consider yourselves tagged! What is the sixth picture in your sixth folder? And, please explain it!

I've got a crying, hungry baby so that's all folks!

1 comment:

Brown Family Blog said...

Hee hee! You are right...it usually is the only "flattering" butt shot. :o) Thanks for playing. I read one girl couldn't post hers because it was a picture of her daughter nursing for the first time. :o)