- Russell's friend Imie, and his wife Amy, had a little boy on June 10th. That is if you call 9 lbs. 15 ounces little! He was 21 1/2 inches, so he's a nice plump "little" guy!

- Russell's cousin Brady, and his wife Jaime, had a baby boy on June 20th. Wyatt Halston Sharp was 7 lbs. 13 ounces and 19 inches.

- Yesterday, June 30th, my cousin Carissa and her husband Mason had their baby boy, Ernest Holden Robbins. "Holden" was 7 lbs. 6 ounces and 19 inches. No pictures of Holden yet, but my sister should have some good ones from our hospital visit last night.
I'm having trouble mixing up Halston and Holden. I know I'll get the hang of it soon! The mommies all seem to be doing well. The big sisters (Mary Kate, Hannah, and Elena) will have some adjustments to make with new babies AND the fact they now have brothers, but all seem to be enjoying their role as big sister.
We're still waiting on the arrival of our baby. I'm not due until July 30th which is still 4 weeks away, but I'm hoping for an early arrival. Russell's older sister, Kim, and her husband Elisha are also expecting a baby but not until September. Two more boys--do you see a trend here?!?! I keep wondering if anyone is having baby girls. I don't know of any!
We'll let you know when the last two arrive.
No comments:
Post a Comment