We went to the mall to walk and got stranded. It was pouring down rain, thundering, and lightening. So...we decided to eat lunch in the food court at Subway.

Sparkling water makes me giggle. It tickles!
A snack at Grandma's. A cone is close to a Vanilla Wafer, right?
I'm not supposed to get on the fireplace, but I do it anyway.
I chew on anything and everything.
My pool got more indoor play than outdoor use. Here I think I need a nap
I've learned to lean backwards.
I almost took a ride down the steps. Mom rescued me before any joy rides or injuries.
I love emptying out ANYTHING. Today I dumped out my diaper bag and found a blue Dum Dum sucker. It's good! 
I have two Halloween costumes from clearance sales and garage sales. Mommy made me try them on. I did NOT like them.
I love to take baths. And showers. Splashing is the most fun. Along with standing and walking in the tub and sticking my face in the water.
Escapee!
And a streaker!
I "helped" my Mommy pack Daddy's lunch. I discovered I can crawl on the stool and stand on it.
Almost every morning Charles is waiting for us to come get him out of his crib. Lately he has abandoned playing with his musical aquarium and has taken to jumping. He gets going pretty high and fast. Lillie loves to watch and give an occasional lick! Guess he hasn't heard what happened to the monkeys who jumped on the bed... There's no audio--we're not that technologically advanced!
1 comment:
Stacey, I love your site. Charles is so cute and your comments are wonderful. Sean and Stephanie's baby is due November 8. They think it is a boy!
Linda E
Post a Comment