Wednesday morning I go to a women's Bible study at church and Charles plays in the nursery. When I came to pick him up he was waiting in the arms of the nursery worker with a bright purple goose egg above his right eye.
Evidently he got away from them too and had fallen and was crying before they knew he was
Back to the boo boo...he was pretty crabby when I picked him up, but I carry Tylenol in the diaper bag. He got a dose of that before we left and was in good spirits the rest of the afternoon. We had
His head is healing quickly, hopefully it will be about gone when we get to Oregon and see all the aunts, uncles, cousins, and Great Grandma. I did hear his cousin Emma will have a matching bump since she fell outside one evening this week.
Charles got to play in the kitchen while I made some banana bread. I pulled out some of my aluminum bowls and lids to keep him out of trouble. It worked, but just long enough to snap some pictures!
In addition to a bump Charles has some "cradle cap." I rubbed some baby oil on his head which made his hair a greasy mess. On the bright side, it's working and he has a funny little spiky hairdo, a little like Daddy's!
No comments:
Post a Comment